The acoustically neutral nature of the copper shell makes it an ideal studio drum.
Persphone is every bit worthy of its Greek namesake. The dramatically undersized top and bottom edges create a cask shape that acts like a tympani drum, creating the purest of overtones, while remaining easily controllable. No two raw, raw lacquer or dark vintage drums are alike. The strainer is a Trick Drums Multistep strainer for precise snare control and the single point solid brass lugs allow the shell to resonate freely.
- 14“ x 5“
Shell – Schagerl Drums 5-piece curved shell:
- 0,8 mm / copper (SF-Cu soft)
- Schagerl – modified TrickDrums Multistep (black/gold)
- Schagerl – snappy snare wire 16 str. SDC1416
- Schagerl single contact solid brass tube lugs 10 pcs
- 2,3 mm triple flanged brass plated steel hoops
- raw lacquered*
*No two raw, raw lacquered or dark vintage finish drums are alike.
:: Each drum includes a drawstring velvet bag ::
Worldwide Shipping Available from Rubix Drums.