UK Visa application
If you have a creative project with potential that you would like to develop in UK, Rubix can help to nurture that and provide the relevant work permit to work in the UK (non UK/EU members).
Rubix Drums has an “A” rated Tier 5 (Temporary Worker – Creative and Sporting Visa) work permit licence with UKVI. Additional services include Assisted Visa Application. We can hold your hand and will take care of every stage of the application from beginning to end.

For enquiry, please contact us