The Ludwig LM400 14" x 5" Supraphonic Snare Drum is a high-quality snare from Ludwig, featuring a seamless aluminium shell with a stunning chrome plating.
The shell provides a natural brightness to accompany the resonant tone, with a great balance of frequencies, making the drum ideal for a wide range of drumming styles and genres. From smooth jazz to heavy metal, the Supraphonic Snare Drums are perfect for use on stage or in the studio. The high-quality chrome hardware includes triple-flanged hoops, accompanied by Ludwig Imperial lugs, offering consistent and reliable tuning throughout your performance.
Available in a range of sizes, shell materials, and lug types, the Ludwig Supraphonic snare drums deliver high-end performance at extremely competitive price points.
- Most Recorded Snare Of All Time
- Bright, Crisp Tone With Excellent Sensitivity
- Seamless Aluminium Shell With Stunning Chrome Plating
- Classic Ludwig Imperial Lugs for Reliable Tuning
- Highly Versatile, All-Round Snare
- 1.7mm Seamless Aluminum Shell
- 2.3mm Steel Triple Flanged Hoops
- P85AC Throw Off with a P35AC Butt Plate
- Type: Snare
- Shell Sizes: 14" x 5"
- Shell Material: Aluminium
- Hoops: Triple-Flanged Hoops
- Lugs: Imperial Lugs
- Finish: Chrome Plated