British Drum Company 14 x6.5" Merlin Maple And Birch Hybrid Snare Drum
Coming with a nicely full-bodied 20ply, 10.5mm thick shell crafted from a perfect blend of Maple and Birch, the Merlin snare has a clean and clear sound that works well in both high and low tunings.
Its hand cut, 45 degree smooth edges enhance the tonal characteristics of the Merlin while the beautifully silky matt finish ensures it will fit into any musical scenario.
- 14" x 6.5"
- Maple and birch, 10.5 mm, 20 ply
- Bearing edges: Hand cut, 45-degree
- Snare beds: Hand cut, 1.8 mm deep
- Batter hoop: Triple flange, 2.3 mm
- Snare hoop: Triple flange, 2.3 mm
- Lugs: 10 Diamond chrome-plated Palladium snare lugs
- Batter head: Remo coated Ambassador
- Resonate head: Remo Hazy snare
- Snare strainer: BDC Smooth action strainer
- Feature: Nyloc lug inserts to prevent de-tuning
- Finish: Merlin