Achieve unparalleled versatility and customisation in hi-hat pedal control.
The Pearl H-2050 Eliminator Redline Twin-Cam 2 Legged Hi-Hat Stand is the only hi-hat stand on the market to feature the interchangeable cam system. This adds a great amount of customisable options and are designed to eliminate resistance, reduce fatigue, and increase performance.
This hi-hat stand includes a patented seat cup which features a hinged platform that provides outstanding stability and a consistent hi-hat sound and response.
Fitted with swivelling legs, the Pearl Redline hi-hat stand allows for perfect placement regardless of how many other stands or pedals your set-up may include. This hi-hat stand is also fitted with extra-large non-slip rubber feet and a push button which activates spikes for a non-slip grip on a carpet or rubber surface.
- Interchangeable cam system allows you to customise the response of the pedal
- Precision spring tension dial provides precise control over the hi-hat tension
- Traction plate footboard allows you to tweak the amount of grip on the footboard
- Reversible pedal plate
- PowerShifter changes the overall feel of the hi-hat action and response
- PosiLink Twin Double Chain Drive
- Pedal traction grip inserts can be adjusted or removed
- Rapid Lock Clutch Included