Expect nothing less than pure sound. The LCT 440 PURE uses the same high-end components and capsule technology as Lewitt's prestige models, packed into a sturdy, stylish and compact housing. It features a 1” true condenser capsule that captures every nuance of your performance with an outstanding amount of depth and clarity.
The cardioid polar pattern guarantees effective rear rejection, making the LCT 440 PURE ideal for studio, stage, and home recording applications. It delivers great results on all vocal and instrument applications - vocals, acoustic instruments, drums, cymbals, amplifiers, piano – try it on everything, it just works. Shock mount and magnetic pop filter are included; this way you can start right away – just record.
The name says it all - expect nothing less than pure sound. The LCT 440 PURE uses the same high-end components and capsule technology as our prestige models packed into a sturdy, stylish and compact housing.
The 1" true condenser capsule captures the signal with an impressive amount of depth and clarity. Preserve your individual personality and all the emotion you've put into your performance.
Capture every nuance of your instrument or voice in any recording scenario. Use it to record your vocals, acoustic instruments, guitar amplifiers, drums and percussion, and everything else.
You will fall in love with the sound and feel this microphone provides right from the beginning. Once you start using the LCT 440 PURE, it will soon become your first-choice mic in your locker. It just works on anything.
With super-low self-noise and the ability to handle ear-shattering sound pressure levels, one thing is for sure - nothing will limit your performance on the technical side.
Reduce unwanted structure-borne noise efficiently using the included shock mount. The open front enables you to move the microphone as close as you like to the source. The magnetic pop filter hides nothing but captures everything. It perfectly integrates with the design of the microphone.
- Type: Condenser, permanently polarized
- Acoustic operating principle: Pressure gradient transducer
- Diaphragm: 3 micron gold sputtered Mylar
- Transducer Ø: 25.4 mm, 1 in
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
- Sensitivity: 27.4 mV/Pa, -31.2 dBV/Pa
- Equivalent noise level: 7 dB (A)
- Max. SPL for 0.5 % THD : 140 dBSPL
- Signal/ Noise Ratio: 87 dB (A)
- Dynamic range: 133 dB (A)
- Internal impedance: 100 Ω
- Rated load impedance: 1.000 Ω
- Supply voltage: 48 V +/- 4 V
- Current consumption: 3.1 mA
- Connector: Gold plated 3-pin XLR
- Microphone dimensions: 138 x 52 x 36 mm, 5.43 x 2.04 x 1.42 in
- Microphone net weight: 310 g / 10.9 oz