Capturing the essence
The DTP 340 TT is a high performance wired dynamic microphone. It is specifically designed to accurately capture the sound of drums and percussion instruments, providing a maximum of acoustic presence and clarity. Even in high sound pressure level applications, Lewitt's DTP 340 TT reproduces instrumental sounds with sonic detail and character.
Sturdy die-cast body
The DTP 340 TT has a rugged full-metal die-cast body. And with its hardened steel mesh grille, this microphone is highly durable professional gear.
The super cardioid polar pattern provides high gain before feedback and maximum isolation of the desired sound source - side and rear sounds are effectively rejected.
- Type: Dynamic, moving coil
- Acoustic operating principle: Pressure gradient transducer
- Polar pattern: Super cardioid
- Frequency range: 40 - 16,000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 1.4 mV/Pa, -57 dBV/Pa
- Internal impedance: 500 Ω
- Connector: Gold plated 3-pin XLR
- Microphone dimensions: 41 dia. x 94 mm, 1.6 dia. x 3.7 in
- Microphone net weight: 165 g, 5.82 oz
- Included: Microphone Pouch, Drum Mic Clip and Traditional Mic Stand Clip