Quality you can hear.
The Genelec 8020D Active Studio Monitor is a deceptively small unit with enormous capabilities. With the ability to deliver 4dB higher sound pressure levels than earlier 8020 models, the 8020D is designed to suit a wide range of possible listening environments and provide astounding audio reproduction quality.
Genelec's reputation for award-winning monitoring solutions has allowed them to develop and innovate a long list of loudspeaker technology, which has been perfectly implemented with the 8020D. Featuring a sturdy and effective Minimum Diffraction Enclosure, the precise frequency reproduction of Directivity Control Waveguide technology, and the environmentally friendly Intelligent Signal Sensing circuitry; the 8020D is an accurate, intelligent monitoring solution with cutting-edge components in abundance.
- Available in Dark Grey, White or a Special Edition Raw Aluminium Finish
- Powerful 4-inch studio monitor - perfect for mixing and mastering
- Optimised amplifiers
- Protection circuitry
- DCW (Directivity Control Waveguide) for tailoring dispersion pattern
- MDE (Minimum Diffraction Enclosure) for balanced frequency response
- Active crossover filters and tone control for room optimisation
- Complete with Iso-Pod base for de-coupling studio monitors from surfaces
- Versatile mounting capabilities
- Maximum SPL: 100dB
- Frequency Response: 56Hz - 25kHz
- Frequency Response Accuracy: +/-2.5dB (62Hz - 20kHz)
- Driver Dimensions:
- Woofer: 4''
- Tweeter: 0.75'' Metal Dome
- Amplifier Power:
- Woofer: 50W Class D
- Tweeter: 50W Class D
- Dimensions (With Iso-Pod):
- Height: 242mm / 9.5''
- Width: 151mm / 6''
- Depth: 142mm / 5.625''
- Weight: 3.2kg / 7.0lb
- Connections: 1 x XLR Analog Input
- Awards: 8000 Series - MIPA Award 2005 - Best Studio Monitor (Nearfield)