Perfect for Live performance and studio recording sessions.
Offering exceptional value, all pads can be adjusted with a drum key to suit the player's preferred acoustic head tension.
The Carlsbro CSD400 8-Piece Electronic mesh head kit comprises of the Commander 400 sound module, five mesh drum pads (1 x 8” Bass pad with kick pedal, 1 x 10“ dual zone snare and 3 x 8” dual zone toms), three cymbals (1 x 10“ single zone Hi-hat, 2x 10” Single-zone crash and ride cymbal, with choke feature) Its sound module includes 12 user defined drum kits, 29 preset drum kits, 358 quality percussion voices 20 demo songs 3 band EQ, and 2 reverb settings.
Carlsbro headphones and EDA30 – 30 Watt, EDA50 – 50 Watt, and EDA200 – 200 Watt drum amplifiers are available for this kit and all of the Carlsbro CSD range.
- 1 x Commander 400 Sound Module
- 1 x 8″ Mesh Bass drum pad pad with bass kick pedal
- 1 x 10″ Mesh Dual-zone Snare pad and rim shot
- 3 x 8″ Mesh Dual-zone Tom pads
- 1 x 10″ Single-zone Hi-hat cymbal pad
- 1 x 10″ Single-zone crash cymbal pad with choke feature
- 1 x 10″ Single-zone ride cymbal pad with choke feature
- 1 x Hi-hat controller pedal
- 1 x Sturdy 4-legged drum rack
- Mounting hardware
- Drumsticks and Drumstick clip holder included
Commander 400 Sound Module Features
- 128 x 64 character LCD display
- 358 high quality percussion voices
- 29 preset drum kits
- 12 user defined drum kits
- 20 demo songs
- Aux in jack, Line output, Headphone output
- USB interface (USB to device), MIDI IN/OUTRecording and playback facility
- Adjustable sensitivity and crosstalk
- 3 band EQ, 2 reverb settings
- Hi-hat control support splash
- Supports double bass pedal